City & Guilds Training
City & Guilds Level 2&3 Qualifications
Ayrshire Grooming Salon offers dog grooming training courses.
We pride ourselves in being the only PIF National Pet College training school in Scotland.
City and guilds Level two Dog Grooming Assistant.
Guided learning hours 162 salon hours 20 hours online theory.
• Prepare dogs before bathing
• Bathing of dogs
• Dry dog and prepare a dog for styling.
• Carry out trimming of a dog’s coat to prepare for styling
• Moving and lifting dogs
• Maintain the cleanliness and biosecurity of the dog grooming environment
• Professional practices
• Introduction to anatomical features breed characteristics and behaviour of dogs
City and Guilds Level Three Diploma in Dog Grooming (Level two must be completed before level three can commence)
Guided learning hours 300 hours 30 hours online theory.
• Health and safety legislations and codes of practice for the dog in the grooming industry.
• Checking and handling a dog in a dog grooming environment
• Customer Service and record keeping in a dog grooming environment.
• Styling and finishing a variety of breeds
• Grooming dogs to breed standard
* City & Guilds Qualifications.
* Flexible training.
* Professional Coaching.